|Salary||£11.2 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £11.20 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group’s customers.
The Anti-money laundering analyst team essentially monitors and investigates suspicious financial activities. The one thing that is constant is that the client remains at the centre of all investigations. Subject matter expertise and strong analytic skills aids to establish the point of compromise and root cause of fraud events, including tactical remediation of any control gaps. As a Fraud Administrator, you'll be loading suspicious activity reports and investigating these reports. You'll identify potential gaps in processes & controls as well as make recommendations to mitigate the risks.
This is a minimum 6 month temporary role with a possibility of extension, offering a pay rate of £11.20 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm, 35 hours a week. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Undertake a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to processes, procedures and systems
- Ensures that risks are identified, managed and escalated where appropriate. Compliance with all relevant risk measures, internal policies and processes.
- Using Microsoft Office packages tools and approaches to progress towards being a customer-focussed world class organisation, evidencing an understanding of customer value and the value stream.
- Provide guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- Develop and maintain contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Ensure that all work within the team is completed accurately and adheres to specified policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required
- Contribute to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assist in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Demonstrate our clients core values and behaviours as an active team member
- Previews banking experience is desirable
- Strong knowledge on MS Office, will receive training on internal systems
- Attention to detail while working to defined productivity and quality targets
- An understanding of investigation, risk and resolution would be beneficial
- Ability to work closely and constructively with colleagues within a team/business area, sharing knowledge and best practices openly and willingly
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Enviable working environment, City Centre based
- Excellent training and support
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you’re interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this role could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK