|Job Title:||FP&A Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Hathrill|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 11:13|
As part of the Group Finance function, you will lead the F, P and A function and play an important part in the finance leadership team. You will be responsible for financial planning, monthly reporting analysis, business partnering and adding value through commercial analysis.
This is a commercial finance role with a high profile across all departments of the business.
What you will be doing:
• Manage a team of F, P and A analysts
• Lead and expand the financial business partnering across the organisation
• Deliver annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Monthly financial and operational review of the P and L, BS and Cashflows for the Retail energy business and all subsidiaries
• Understand key business risks & opportunities and present as part of the monthly performance review with the Board
• Design and report on key performance indicators both financial and operational
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
• On-going review, improvement and documentation of processes
• Provision of ad-hoc information and analysis as required
What you will need to be great at this role:
• Qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years PQE (CIMA, ACA etc)
• Team management experience
• Excellent IT skills including MS Office suite, in particular Excel modelling tools
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to rapidly interpret, concisely explain and act on complex information
• Track record of achievements and of building positive working relationships, supported by excellent communication skills (written, spoken, presentation)
• Initiative to identify opportunities to drive process improvement
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to resolve conflicting priorities when dealing with customers' needs
• Takes ownership of problems
• Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise own workload and that of others in a pressurised environment and to tight deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.