Fostering Registered Manager
|Job Title:||Fostering Registered Manager|
|Location:||Bristol ( P O Boxes)|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sean Clayton|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 09:44|
Hours: Permanent, Full-Time (working 37 hours per week)
Salary: Circa £45,000 per annum plus £700 per annum on call allowance
Up to 7 weeks of annual leave (including bank holiday allowance)
A fantastic opportunity has opened to make a real difference to vulnerable children's lives and to build a fulfilling and meaningful career with a leading UK children's charity.
Our client is looking for an excellent leader with a strong background in fostering who is focused and passionate about changing the lives of children and young people for the better. An exciting position has arisen for a Fostering Registered Manager to provide support to children and young people with complex needs.
As the registered manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and development to a dedicated and aspirational fostering team of Social Workers.
You will be expected to:
• Uphold the core values and beliefs of the organisation.
• Ensuring that children, young people and foster carers receive a high quality service.
• Deliver effective day to day operations of a high quality fostering service.
• Ensure regulatory compliances are met.
• effective professional management of a team of staff, including qualified Social Workers, in order to achieve agreed positive outcomes for children against operational targets.
What you will need:
• A degree in Social Work or equivalent
• Current HCPC registration
• NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership in Health and Social Care or willing to undertake
• Previous experience of managing a fostering team
• A stable career history within fostering services
• Access to a vehicle due to required travelling across South West and nationally, when required, is essential.
Great rewards including up to 29 days' holiday(pro rata), flexible working, season ticket travel loans and discounts at high street retailers.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£29000 - £31000 per annum
Senior Procurement Manager
North West England
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Support Worker / Kitchen Manager
£9.5 - £11 per hour
Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist
£150 - £170 per day
Community Payback Senior Officer - advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 4 starting salary £30,356 per annum