|Salary||£9.15 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
As an FLT warehouse operative you will:
- Load / unload lorries manually / PPT
- Assist in other areas such as reception and co-ordinating drivers
- Using in house management system for all deliveries
- Work as part of a small team and as an individual
- Being able to work towards timed deadlines
- Have an FLT counterbalance license
- Be required to work ADHOC hours within reasonable request
- Hold a FULL UK driving license
The company will require you to drive between their Tamworth and Coleshill sites depending on work load so it is essential you have your own vehicle.
Your rate of pay as an FLT warehouse operative will be £9.15 p/hr. and you will be working a 45 hour working week.
To be a successful applicant for the role of FLT warehouse operative you will:
- Have a good attitude to work
- Be adaptable for business needs
- Have good written and verbal skills
- Be computer literate
- Able to work with all levels of staff
- Have good knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
This role is a permanent job opportunity with an exciting, fast growing company!
If you feel the role of FLT warehouse operative is right up your street then please click apply! Alternatively you can call our Tamworth office on 01827 899 234 and ask for Harvey Phelps.