|Job Title:||FLT Technician|
|Salary:||£28000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bernadette Rock|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 16:35|
Salary -£33k OTE +benefits below
The company we are working with is a worldwide name in the manufacturing of Material Handling equipment. They are a progressive company who provide their engineers with excellent manufactures training with excellent career development. They have many long standing members of staff.
The Person & Skills
- We are looking for Mechanical Engineers with Electrical experience who are keen on a career in the warehousing and logistics environment
- We are interested in applications from people from a variety of sectors such as: Agricultural, Armed Forces such as REME, Automotive, Construction Equipment, Materials Handling, HGV, LGV, Plant, Access Hire or Roadside.
- If you have worked with Battery powered or Diesel trucks this would be an advantage.
- You will be a Forklift Engineer servicing and maintaining Forklifts and other VNA’s
- The role is based at the company location with emergency companies.
- Full manufacturers training
- 10% Pension Contribution
- Child Care Vouchers
- 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Paid Door to Door
- Monday - Friday - 39 hrs a week
Service Engineer, Forklift, HGV, Electrical, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, Workshop Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, REME, Armed Forces, Automotive Mechanic, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Engineering, Service, Plant Engineer, Lift Engineer, Material Handling, Lift truck, Fork Lift, Materials Handling, Narrow Aisle, VNA, CAT, Linde, Toyota, Nissan, Still, Hyster, JCB, Flexi, Bendi, Service Technician, Service Engineer, Plant Fitter
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
£28,000.00 /year £33,000
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's