|Salary||£10.00 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Hours of work: Any 4-5 days out of 7. This role will include working weekends and a mixture of days(07:00-
19:00) and nights(19:00-07:00)
Hourly rate: £10 p/h, flat rate
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Location: Whitehouse industrial estate, Runcorn, WA7 3BE
We are currently recruiting for 4 x experienced FLT Counterbalance drivers for a well-known and established National Logistics Client based in Runcorn.
Duties will include accurate, safe and timely loading and unloading of goods in line with Company policies and standard operating procedures. Handballing product, placing goods in the designated areas whilst ensuring the accuracy and checking the goods delivery against the delivery paperwork. A successful candidate will also be required to work on a production line and complete general housekeeping duties.
FLT Counterbalance Experience required:
- Ideally at least 1 year experience driving an FLT Counterbalance truck;
- Previous experience in Logistics or Manufacturing industry;
- Any experience operating Clamp trucks would be beneficial, however, full training will be given.
- You must possess an RTITB or ITSAAR FLT Counterbalance certificate(in date or out of date);
- Manual handling training certificate would be desirable but not essential.
The ideal FLT Counterbalance driver will have the following knowledge/skills:
- An understanding of Health and Safety Legislation;
- An understanding of Food Safety Standards;
- Good verbal and written English;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent numeric ability;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
All positions will be recruited on a temporary basis with a possibility of permanency.