|Job Title:||FLT Drivers|
|Salary:||£9.65 - £12.19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 21:22|
Counterbalance FLT Drivers
Location: Derby (City Centre)
Job type: Temporary ongoing
Pay: £9.65 - £12.19
Are you an experienced counterbalance driver looking for ongoing work? If so, have a read on...
The Key Duties:
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck's battery and lubricating equipment
- Complying with health and safety standards
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Unload deliveries
- Putting away stock
- Ensuring relevant paperwork is passed onto admin for booking in
- Picking stock for builds
- Delivering picked items to the production lines
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
Blue Arrow Derby are working in partnership with one of the world's largest logistics companies based on site with Derbyshire's leading manufacturing company. We are looking to add talent to their team of Fork Lift Drivers.
We have a large number of vacancies that we need counterbalance drivers as a minimum for but any additional licences such a bendi, side loader, counterbalance B2, tow tractor or VNA man up would be beneficial.
There is regular and ongoing work available, genuine chances for permanent contracts, free parking on site as well as progression opportunities.
- Derby City centre
- Covered by local transport
- Walking distance from train station
- On site parking
The Pay Rates and Hours:
AM's 06:00-14:00 / 07:30 - 16:00 = £9.65
PM's 14:00 - 22:00 = £10.91
Nights 22:00 - 06:00 = £12.19
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE A CLEAN RESULT IN A PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE EMPLOYMENT IS OFFERED.
We have weekly inductions available that follow into an immediate start. If you are interested please submit an application with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's