Flood Risk Consultant
|Job Title:||Flood Risk Consultant|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 15:39|
RGB are working with a specialist Flood Risk and Environmental Consultancy who are aiming to grow their team and are currently looking for a Flood Risk / Drainage Engineer to join them in their Brighton office. As a business they work with a whole range of clients across the UK and Internationally and have supported 1000’s of clients achieve planning success in the UK since the company started over 15 years ago.
Ideally you will have some or all of the following experience:
- 2+ years experience within a flood risk related position.
- Preparation of Flood Risk Assessments to support planning applications.
- Knowledge of foul and surface water drainage strategies and design incorporating SuDS techniques.
- Conceptual and detail design of flood mitigation works.
- Preparation of water chapters for Environmental Statements, Project Management.
- You will need to have good written and spoken communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Ideally you will be well versed in the preparation of drawings for Flood Risk Assessments and aware of Current Policy (NPPF, PPG, FWMA 2010, WIA 1991 etc,), Sewerage Strategies, and S104 Agreements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Water & Flood Risk Engineer
£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits
Civil Infrastructure Engineer
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Infrastructure Design Engineer – Central London
£33000 - £38000 per annum