|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced vehicles Sales Administrator at its fleet department close to Leicester city centre, with an immediate start.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee the day-to-day progression of new fleet vehicles, which includes AFRL.RAV regulations, invoicing, ordering units on Manufacturer and loading on to the system. The successful candidate must be flexible, have excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, both face to face and by telephone and written contact.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
• To ensure orders are progressed and processed to meet the agreed delivery time and in line with company Standards
• To carry out follow up to develop and maintain positive relationships by assisting in keeping customers fully informed
• To ensure customer orders meet the specified requirements and that the administrative tasks associated with progressing and delivering vehicles are processed accurately and on time
• To create vehicle and customer records facilitating the development of an accurate, clean customer business database and vehicle history
• To continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers
• To support the team in their achievement of the Customer Satisfaction objectives, and to take each opportunity to continuously improve the working methods and standards
• To achieve the Customer Satisfaction objectives and to ensure that the customer is dealt with professionally adhering to the brand Standards and dealership procedures
The successful candidate will have strong team-working skills and ideally have administration-related experience within the automotive industry.