Fire & Security Engineer - Nottingham
|Job Title:||Fire & Security Engineer - Nottingham|
|Salary:||£28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Danny Woodcock|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 14:58|
Are you a Fire & Security Engineer interested in working for an industry leading Fire Company who specialise in alarm systems and fire protection equipment throughout the U.K.?
This is a mobile Fire & Security Engineering role covering the Nottingham Area
It is the responsibility of the Field Service Team / Fire & Security Engineers to carry out maintenance work in accordance with the current codes of practice and instructions laid down by the Company. The Company is also involved in internal communications, intruder alarm systems, CCTV, extinguishing systems, emergency lighting and other profitable service work associated with the fire and security industries.
Key Responsibilities of the Fire & Security Engineer
• Work on various Fire panels (Advanced, Morley, Kentec, C-Tec, Haes etc) as well as various security systems including CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Systems.
• Additional pay for overtime (1.5x and 2x dependent on the time and day).
• Incentive schemes and bonuses for good driving, compliance and hitting targets.
• Whilst on site, the Fire & Security Engineer will need to obtain all necessary information in the event of further visits being required and for this information to be passed to the respective Company Department in writing.
• Working on various sites including shopping centres, high street stores, leisure facilities, high security sites and many more.
• Maintenance visits to site; these are normally carried out in allocated months.
If you're a Fire & Security Engineer based in Nottingham and would like to find out more about this role, contact Frank Coton on 0121 450 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SITE AGENT - SECURITY CLEARED!
Competitive hourly rate!
£33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 27 days holiday + bank holidays, 7% pension
£30000 - £33000 per annum