|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£40000 - £41000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 15:30|
Up to £41,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Financial Controller required by prestigious company, based in Cirencester.
The successful candidate will manage and develop the company's accounting function, whilst overseeing growth and cost reduction for the business.
- The preparation of statutory accounts including profit & loss statements, balance sheet, and variance analysis and cash flow statements.
- The control of cash flow and reporting on any potential shortfalls/surplus.
- Setting budgets and reporting on expenditure against these
- Preparation of business plans and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR
- Assisting with recruitment of staff
- Adhoc financial reporting as required
- Supporting the finance team with training and development
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified or part qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
- Up to date knowledge of accounting principles and experience within a similar role.
- Experience of managing finance professionals
- Good Microsoft Word & Excel skills.
- Experience of Change Management and introducing new processes.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with both internal and external customers and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's