|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Corey Hicks|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 16:18|
As a Financial Accountant you will be reporting directly to the Senior Finance Accountant.
The role offers great diversity within a dynamic and calm office environment. They are a company who are very passionate about their brand and pride themselves on the work they do.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsibility for a number of technical balance sheet accounts
• Liaising and assisting the UK FC and Senior Management team with the production of monthly P&Ls and balance sheets
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Sustaining ledger for companies based in UK
• Assisting with monthly management reports
• Providing ad hoc support for business partnering team
My client are looking for independent and focused Accountant who also has the ability to corporate well in a team. This role would suit an Accountant with big reconciliations experience within a high volume business. Previous experience where an individual has demonstrated improvement and change to a process. Also a proficient excel user.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £56000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Interim Financial Accountant
£250 - £300 per day
Trainee Financial Accountant
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Financial Reporting Accountant
£50000 - £55000 per annum