|Salary||£38000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Your responsibilities will include:
• Production of periodic management Accounts (for 5 companies) individual and consolidated P&L and B/S
• Setting and Maintaining Controls and Processes for the finance team to use
• Working with the FC to develop of the MI pack
• Oversee the Day to Day Banking and approving payments
• HMRC – Quarterly VAT Returns and fillings for dormant companies
• Cashflow Maintenance and Forecasting
• Financial Reporting
• Covering Payroll on an ad-hoc basis
• Providing ad-hoc support to the Financial controller on key finance projects and where required
• Ongoing support, development and mentoring to the 2 management accountants
We are looking for part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) or finalist. Prior experience gained within a finance manager or management accountant role is required. You will be a self-starter with strong technical accounting knowledge and possess advanced Excel skills.
• 24 days paid holiday + bank holidays
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Car Parking Space
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.