|Salary||£42000 - £48000||Sector||Professional & Admin|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join the Sodexo Energy and resources team. As Commercial Finance Manager, you'll provide direction, management and leadership in all commercial and financial areas including but not limited to: business analysis, reporting, accounting, planning, control, risk management and presenting directly to senior management on contract performance.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
Up to £48,000 depending on experience
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Identify and develop solutions to sustainably improve performance and where required provide support in the implementation of those solutions.
- Finance lead for tender pricing, including participation in decision making process compilation of cost models, analysis of proposed submissions and presentation of proposed pricing for approval.
- Develop and manage robust budgeting and forecasting processes across the business.
- Identify key performance drivers and work with site management to deliver ongoing efficiencies
- Work closely with Financial Controller to collate and interpret monthly unit performance for portfolio
- Support the Finance team and the Senior Leadership team in commercial decision making, mitigating risks and maximising profitability and cash collection
- Actively support operations managers in client negotiations and proposals for new and existing contract amendments
- Part to Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with relevant experience
- Able to work flexibly to accommodate changing work priorities
- Exposure to range of modelling techniques and sensitivity analysis
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills for managing senior level relationships and difficult performance management conversations
- Some potential travel to offshore / onshore sites
- Systems experience of SAP is desirable
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.