|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£20.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 17:05|
This is an interim role to start ASAP for an 2 month period and will pay £20.00 per hour PAYE.
The main purpose of the Finance Manager will be to collate, produce and analyse key financial information on a timely basis so that the charity understands its financial position. Duties include:
- Prepare template daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports for management primarily from Sage.
- Maintain the charitys financial records to ensure a complete and accurate statement of the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account is provided.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations of all material accounts, make follow up and adjusting entries as appropriate
- Ensure that credit card and other electronic payments are recognised in the Book of Account within five working days of the transactions being made and that cash payments are reported and banked within one working week.
- Ensure bank reconciliations are prepared on a current basis and that any corrections are made at least on a monthly basis.
- Manage the timely collection of accounts receivable and direct payments.
- Manage and report the payment of VAT. Income Tax, ER's and and EE's NI Contributions, pension contributions and other statutory deductions to HMRC.
- Compile overtime and other variable payments and process the monthly payroll in conjunction with the Finance Assistant. Ensure that the payroll processes are followed until all salaries have been processed via the bank account accurately and on time.
- Support the annual audit process by providing the auditors with all required analysis, schedules and assistance to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the audit process.
- A track record of success as a Finance Manager in a similar sized organisation in the hospitality/charity sector as part of a small team.
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) who can produce accurate and timely cashflow statements, balance sheets and profit and loss accounts.
- Up to date technical knowledge on accounting regulations.
- Experienced in the development and effective delivery of financial reporting for management teams and boards.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and presentation skills.
- Experience of and highly competent in analysing financial information and producing added value commentary and reports.
- Microsoft Office conversant and has excellent Excel skills and has used accounting software such as Sage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's