|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
The role is covering a maternity leave contract. You will ensure the smooth running of the accounting system and that accurate and timely management information is produced. You will be maintaining accurate transactional records and ensuring payments are made on a timely basis. Overseeing Financial Year end and preparing first draft budget for review for each operating element will also be expected of you.
• Prepare budgets and forecasts for the company and on behalf of clients
• Business partner to the Commercial, Finance and Operations Directors
• Analyse variances and establish key areas of risk or opportunity
• Partner senior leaders to review monthly reporting and work with them on future forecast and budgeting activities
• Liaise with budget holders to review monthly costs
• Responsible for the preparation and reporting of monthly office accounts including variances
• Produce the annual forecast and budget
• Work extensively with profit and loss, balance sheet, accruals and prepayments, fixed assets and general ledger
• Prepare management accounts and present internally to directors and externally to clients
• Prepare accruals (costs and income) and prepayments
• Cost of Sales reconciliation including margin analysis
• Monitor monthly profit and loss to ensure expense recognition and classification, asset depreciation, expensing of prepayments, and timing of recognition of income and expenditure is as per accounting standards
Key skills required:
• Ideally Sage 50 experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and good judgement
• Intermediate level Excel
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.