Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Hathrill|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 15:43|
You will be responsible for a key area within the business which offers multiple stakeholder interaction and full commercial exposure to key profit drivers to enhance performance.
Working out of offices that are easily accessible via public or private transport, this role involves senior management and stakeholder engagement on a daily basis giving plenty of commercial exposure.
On offer is a high starting salary, car allowance, bonus structure and other generous benefits.
• Responsibility for the financial management of the business unit P&L and balance sheet
• Provide an overview on trading results, reporting, forecasting, pricing proposals and profitability analysis
• Offer support on cost and price modelling for franchise businesses
• Sit within the Senior Management team to offer guidance on new revenue streams and infrastructure required to deliver
• Month end responsibility for management accounting, budgeting, forecasting and consolidation. Offer recommendations where required to improve accuracy and insight
• Help improve internal controls
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified
• Strong analysis background
• Business partnering experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including non-finance colleagues, and the ability to present to senior individuals
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's