|Salary||£19000 - £23000 per annum||Sector||Retail|
Due to successful acquisitions, the business is strengthening their finance team with a Finance Assistant who is eager to learn, has a keen eye to detail and is .
This role reports to the Finance Manager, duties include:-
• Processing a high volume of invoices per month
• Match, batch and code invoices on bespoke in-house systems
• Process employee expenses on Concur
• Preparing weekly payment runs
• Query resolution
• Compiling various finance and sales reports
• Opening new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
• Various other Adhoc duties
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
• AAT qualified or qualified by experience
• Proven experience in one of the following roles Accounts Admin, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Ledger Clerk
• Confident working on Excel – managing large data sets.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.