|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting monthly figures and statistics on primary functions to the Head of Finance and/or the Financial Controller as required
• Ad hoc reporting to the Head of Finance and/or the Financial Controller as requested
• Dealing with banks and other financial institutions as necessary in the course of the role
• Maintaining the accurate posting of transactions on the database and finance systems
• Administering various transactions with banks and other financial institutions as necessary
• Understanding the transactional processes undertaken by the department to ensure functions are carried out in an appropriate and timely manner
• Writing and maintaining procedure documents in connection with the primary functions of the role
• Supporting and acting as back-up to other members of the Finance team as required
You will have a strong transactional accounting skills set, with at least two years’ experience. You must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups), along with excellent communications skills and a target driven and hard-working attitude.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.