|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£12 - £14 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 13:25|
Engineering Consultants specialising in renewable energy is seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to support their busy Finance team at their City of London offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP for an initial 8 week period and will pay between £12.00 and £14.00 per hour dependant on experience.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller, the Finance Assistant will support the team with all accounting transactions, document control and raising sales invoices.
The ideal Finance Assistant will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous finance administration experience ideally within a small to medium sized finance team
- Experience of using financial software and systems. Experience of using NetSuite is desirable, but not essential.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Proficient in all other MS Office skills, including Word and PowerPoint.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive with the ability to use initiative
- A background in Engineering or interest in renewable energy would be beneficial, but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's