|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nick Waters|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 10:17|
With continuous investment in training and development, our client is looking for an Finance Assistant who is looking to further their career to the next level.
This market leading company who is unrivalled in their customer service are looking for the best talent; someone with previous Purchase Ledger experience. Your role will play a key part in making sure all processes are smooth to ensure customers return time after time as well as upholding the reputation of excellence to attract new customers every day.
• Primarily involved with daily liquidity, bank reconciliations and cashier tasks
• Time & Attendance administration for several central functions
• Co-ordinating and progressing the department Continuous Improvement Plan
• Part Qualified trainee accountant or by experience
• A team player with good communication and people skills
• An analytical mindset
• Excellent attention to detail with a proactive attitude
• Excellent Excel skills, working use of formulas and macros is desirable
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's