|Salary||£18000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This role will provide support across all finance functions including Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
Duties within the role will include:
• Posting invoices and statements
• Updating the financial system with supplier and customer information
• Producing credit reports on customers
• Opening new customer accounts
• Filing, updating, scanning and archiving documentation
• Reporting debtor information
• Handling customer payment queries
• Cash posting and reconciliations
• Producing Excel reports
• Monitoring the customer email inbox
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will have the following key skills and attributes:
• Competent IT skills including knowledge of Excel
• Highly numerate with an interest of working within finance
• Previous office experience and good general administration skills
• A strong team player with good communication skills
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary, a great working environment and onsite parking.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.