|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
You will work closely with the Financial Controller and the Senior Management Team to create and develop financial models to help support the business and deliver the financial strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Producing detailed Financial Models using Microsoft excel – Underwriting, Loss Ratios, ROI Models, Future Investment models as directed by the Financial Controller
• Working with large complex data sets, manipulating data and identifying trends whilst challenging and questioning outcomes
• Data Cleansing - detecting corrupt or inaccurate records within the database. Identify incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate parts of the data within the database and recommending remedial action such as replacing,
modifying, or deleting the inaccurate data
• Perform detailed Analysis of external & internal information and give support on strategic finance projects for the financial controller when required
• Support the delivery of monthly Management Accounts and involvement in the month end close
• Perform customer profitability analysis and variance analysis and identify cost saving initiatives
• Provide ad-hoc support to the Financial Controller when required
The successful candidate will be a part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) or finalist. Prior experience gained within a similar analyst or commercial finance focussed role would be highly desirable. You will have advanced Excel skills and will be confident using costing models within Excel. An inquisitive mind and a desire to understand the key mechanics of a business will be key to succeeding in this role.
• 24 days paid holiday + bank holidays
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Car Parking Space
• Company Mobile
• Company Laptop
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.