|Salary||£18000 - £19000 per annum||Sector||Retail|
The purpose of this role is to ensure that stock and associated expenses are accurately accounted for within the accounting records.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Monthly Intrastat preparation, analysis and submission
• Reconciliation/Accounting for fabric stock commitment across the business including preparation, analysis and posting
• Preparation, matching, analysis and posting of Commission stock invoices
• DC Unprocessed stock analysis and preparation
• Investigation unit variance of Supplier Collection (signed for) stock and present findings
• Support reconciliation of GFR supplier statements, ensuring that all invoices are covered in the stock accounting process
• Analysis of freight costs comparing actual costs versus estimated cost and challenging differences back to suppliers and internal colleagues
• Preparation of CTM variance analysis reporting
• Providing data and analysis for internal and external audit purposes
• Other ad-hoc monthly/quarterly support and tasks
Your skills and attributes will include:
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
• Good organisational skills and able to work to tight timescales and a laid down timetable
• Good analytical approach with a strong attention to detail
• Commercial and practical approach in resolving day to day issues
• Technical abilities require the competent use of a PC, to include: Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Finance Systems
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.