|Salary||£9.9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay rate: £9.90 Per hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is a 2 month temporary role with the possibility for extension. This position is offering a pay rate of £9.90 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between 8am- 4pm, 35 hours per week. Training will be given as well as job shadowing for the first few weeks.
- Working In financial operations department
- Interpretation of data, analysing data, time keeping, attention to detail
- Dealing with finance processes, journals, reconciliations and table mapping
- Carry out more complex clerical/technical support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary and identifying more formal training where appropriate
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues
- When required support line management with implementation of changes in own work area
- Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly timeframe
- Good attention to detail and accuracy of data required
- Desirable previous banking/financial experience or finance qualification
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK