|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As a Finance Administrator, the successful candidate will be working closely with the Finance Director and Commercial Manager to assist them with a wide range of administrative duties including, but not limited to:
• Processing of Sales Quotes and Invoices, following up any outstanding information
• Inputting of purchase orders and bank payments
• Looking after holiday, training and expenses requests, signing off with approval from Finance Director
• Ad hoc administrative duties including answering the phone, booking travel and accommodation for staff etc.
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Experience in Sage Line 50 as well as Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Previous experience in a similar administrative role with an understanding of invoicing
• Team player with the ability to use own initiative
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
This is a full time position however some flexibility on the hours may be provided for the right candidate.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.