|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
£28,000 - £30,000 - OTE £40,000 Company Vehicle - Company Pension - Over time
Are you an experienced Field Maintenance Engineer looking to join a well-established Tamworth based company working days with over time available?
Covering the South West Region, this is an excellent opportunity for a Field Maintenance Engineer looking to join a growing company with long term job security.
Our client are recruiting due to expansion and are looking for a mechanically biased Field Maintenance Engineer with basic electrical knowledge to repair and refurbish compactors and bailers.
- Routine on site Servicing
- Breakdowns & Repairs
- Welding & Fabricating
- Electrical rewiring of control panels
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Experienced Maintenance Engineer
- Basic Electrical knowledge including control panel wiring
- Fabricating, MIG & stick welding
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm over time available
Interested? Click apply or call Monique on 01827 899234 for more information