|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Leading commercial set of Barristers Chambers is recruiting for a skilled Fees Clerk to join their fees clerk team based in the heart of London. As part of the team you will be dealing with processing of fees, credit control and purchase ledger within Chambers.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £25,000 to £30,000 per annum.
The role is integral to the efficient and effective functioning of the fees clerk team. This is a busy and demanding role and, aside from your technical skills and expertise, you will have excellent communication skills, be approachable and able to maintain good working relationships both internally and externally. You will have excellent written and spoken English as the role requires regular communication with Barristers and Clients.
The Fees Clerk will most likely have/be:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a set of Chambers
- Excellent numeracy skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Sage
- Familiarity or working knowledge of BarStat
- Good practical experience of Excel
- Basic knowledge or experience of Lex (barristers accounting & diary system)
- Basic knowledge of VAT rules and procedures