|Salary||€55000 - €60000||Sector||Facilities|
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager with a hard services bias to join our pharmaceutical client site in Newbridge providing full IFM services. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in FM services, good knowledge of building services and great communication skills.
- Manage a site team and subcontractors to provide full FM services to include: Planned Preventative & Reactive Maintenance, Caretaking, Cleaning & Housekeeping, Fire Safety, Waste Control, Telecommunications, Fire & Emergency Procedures, Helpdesk, Disaster Management, Energy Management, etc
- Ensure delivery of contract to agreed level of quality
- Ensure compliance in all areas including operations, H&S SMS & Environmental (waste management) and quality management systems.
- Monitor and coordinate scheduled maintenance activities
- Coordinate the work of subcontractors on site in line with PPM schedule, including checking site specific risk assessments and method statements.
- Manage contractor reports, correspondence and verification of work completed.
- Manage staffing levels in accordance with company policy and procedures, maintaining records, time and attendance ensuring accurately reflect hours worked.
- Proven experience in managing and leading a facilities team
- A strong leader, with strong relationship management skills and the ability to deliver
- High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, hygiene, health and safety and general legislative and compliance requirements
- Good knowledge of building services - i.e. mechanical & electrical and general building fabric standards and requirements.
- Subcontractor management experience
- Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of managing facilities management services
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels within the Sodexo and client
- Ability to grasp contract requirements effectively and to relate to the service provisions of the contract
- Strong contract management skills
- Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment and maximising the performance of their team
- Be able to negotiate with internal and external decision makers
- Ability to be an effective team player within the overall contract Management Team
- Sound knowledge of financial management
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process