|Job Title:||Facilities Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.65 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jess Moreton|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 10:17|
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 37 Hours Per Week
Salary: £9.78 P/H
Language: Basic Welsh Speaking
The candidate will be required to cover Borth, Llanidloes, Llandovery and Aberystwyth, providing differing levels of support at 16 sites. Training and ongoing support will be given, but we will need the person to be able to work independently.
To support the delivery of an efficient Facilities service which is key in enabling the day to day business and effective running of the company.
• You will provide a range of administrative or technical support work to your team.
• You will provide and share information with others and deal with standard and straightforward queries.
• You will draft routine documentation, with more complex documents being reviewed by a more senior colleague.
• You will provide guidance to new or temporary employees.
• You will take responsibility for the safe and effective use of equipment and information.
• You will engage with internal and external stakeholders, adapting your communication style accordingly to ensure good customer service.
• You will manage and deliver your own workload, within your team, in accordance with agreed guidelines and parameters.
• You will provide support to the wider team or function.
Qualifications or Knowledge
• Experience of delivering both hard and soft Facilities services within a built environment to include:
Good understanding of using a Finance system and other software / applications to meet the requirements of your area of responsibility.
Good organisational skills
• Good written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate confidently, with excellent customer service skills
Good inter-personal skills with the ability to work under pressure using your own. initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
Good IT and accurate data entry skills.
• Experience of managing small scale building repair and maintenance works as well as managing contractors.
If you wish to apply for this position please click the apply button or call Jess on 01978291565.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £9.77 per hour
£11.00 - £11.04 per hour
Admissions & Marketing Assistant
£12.14 per hour
Administration Assistant (Immediate Start!)
Up to £9.46 per hour
Business Support Assistant
Up to £9.46 per hour