|Job Title:||Fabricator Welder|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £14.00 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking.|
|Start Date:||2019-08-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Phil Joyce|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 16:54|
Temporary (On Going)
Pay - Negotiable
Immediate temporary requirement for a skilled Fabricator / Sheet Metal Worker to support a well established engineering company.
Ideally you will have:
- A relevant recognised qualification or apprenticeship.
- Proven fabrication experience with the ability to carry out all elements of manual forming using standard sheet metal equipment such as benders, rollers guillotine
- Experience working with a variety of materials including stainless steel , mild steel and aluminium.
- Confidence in working with or without drawings
- The ability to Stick and Mig weld.
The position is based on the company's premises in Kidderminster on a day shift (08.30 - 16.00 with overtime available until 17:30 daily and Saturday mornings.) This is a temporary requirement to support extra workload, but may lead to full time employment for the right individual.
Pay rate is fully negotiable, for more information please contact Pertemps 01527 68585 or submit an application for immediate consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's