F&B Assistant Manager - Hotel - Hook
|Job Title:||F&B Assistant Manager - Hotel - Hook|
|Salary:||£20500.00 - £23500.00 per annum + 32 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 16:53|
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager / Duty Manager - Hook - £20,500 to £23,500
Ideal candidates will have bags of drive and energy. If this sounds like you keep reading!
A is required for an events and wedding venue situated in the beautiful countryside outside Hook.
The hotel has a relaxed and friendly restaurant and is having plenty of weddings and functions throughout the year. The hotel offers a selection of events, conferences and weddings delivered to a high standard.
- The Role: Assistant Food and Beverage Manager/Duty Manager
- Salary: £20,500 to £23,500 dependant on experience.
- Benefits: Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday + B/H days. Free uniform and meals on duty.
- Working with a friendly energetic team
The Assistant Food & Beverage Manager/Duty Manager will:
- To assist with the effective day to day management of the hotel through coordination and planning of all departments to meet and exceed customer and team expectations.
- To also assist the Wedding & Events Manager with the running of their department.
- You will ensure that the department delivers a high quality service to the customers maximising on all sales opportunities.
- You will ensure delivery of great customer service at best possible cost within brand guidelines and satisfying legal requirements.
- Enjoy working and dealing with the public and being part of a team.
- Confident, pleasant and an excellent articulate communicator; able to stay calm under pressure and remain courteous when dealing with difficult situations.
- Must be efficient, organised and self-motivated.
- Have a good personal standard projecting a professional image at all times.
- Your key tasks reflect your contribution to our four core objectives; which are people, customer, profit and sales.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Night Manager - Hotel - Gatwick - £20,000
Gatwick, West Sussex
Up to £20000.00 per annum
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + TRONC
Receptionist - Chard - Hotel
Assistant Manager - Pagham
Bognor Regis, West Sussex
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Tips
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Up to £22400.00 per annum + Gratuities, pension