EYFS Teaching Assistant
|Job Title:||EYFS Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£55 - £65 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-02-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 12:54|
We will accept applications from both experienced EYFS Teaching Assistants/Nursery Nurses and recently qualified practitioners who have experience providing targeted support to help children with additional needs to reach their potential within a mainstream setting.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting EYFS (and/or SEN) children in UK primary schools
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the children on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis in line with what the teacher has directed
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of an EYFS Teaching Assistant
*Have a solid understanding of the Development Matters framework and which milestones children are expected to achieve whilst in nursery
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of EYFS Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert to request a call-back; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application to the role has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's