|Location||North West England||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus scheme||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
* Are you looking to develop your career in recruitment working for a business with a growth mindset?
If you answered yes to the above, we want to hear from you.
Staffline the UK's largest workforce provider, proudly partnering with some of the country's best-loved brands for over 30 years are recruiting for a commercially minded, driven Experience Manager who is passionate about putting people first.
We resource, recruit and mobilise large-scale workforces to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. With branches nationwide and over 1,000 clients using our services, we're committed to putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Why work for Staffline?
We believe in rewarding our people not only with a competitive salary, industry-leading training that maximises your potential but with a range of benefits.
* Excellent progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
* Company Pension and Life Assurance
* Holiday entitlement starting at 24 days
* An additional day leave to volunteer and support your community
* Perkbox rewards - which includes discounts on high street shopping
The Experience Manager Role
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on recruiting and retaining talent to fulfil our client requirements, you will be responsible for:
* Daily assessment of volume requirements, forecasting, and planning upcoming recruitment campaigns
* Induction training and conducting refresher training as per clients' needs
* Regular review meetings with the client to understand and communicate business changes
* Managing the weekly payroll process, ensuring accuracy
* Implementing and managing administration processes such as change requests and absences
* Being able to describe client trends, market activity, and business needs
* Collating, analysing and managing site performance against critical metrics, reporting to senior management monthly
* Identifying areas of process improvement and implement strategies to overcome obstacles
Who are we looking for?
* You will have a growth mindset with an understanding of the recruitment industry
* You will be ambitious with a desire for continuous improvement
* An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to respond to changing demands
* You will have a passionate and driven attitude
* The ability to use your initiative to overcome obstacles
What do we need from you?
* A full UK driving license with access to your own transport
* Previous recruitment or contract management experience - experience working onsite would be desirable
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.