|Salary||Up to £8.21 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Exhibition Stand Host urgently required to work at a Hospital in Wolverhampton.
The role will involve:-
- Set up of the stand as per instructions provided.
- Man the stand and encourage patients and visitors to come forward and watch the video on the VT Headset.
- You should have a friendly and approachable attitude
- Ensure that the stand visitor reads the disclaimer before using the headset (it can cause dizziness, so the headset is not suitable for everyone). Hand out the information leaflets for visitors that cannot use the equipment.
- Ask the visitor to complete the feedback form either on the IPad or paper form. This feedback is critical in order to understand the effectiveness of the campaign. The feedback will monitor the numbers visiting stand/date/time etc
- Hand out information leaflets upon request.
- Explain to other staff locally how the kit works so they can provide cover during your break.
- Put iPads and leaflets inside the kiosks each evening and set back up each morning for security
Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
You must hold a Enhanced DBS