Executive Head Chef - Hotel, Wedding & Event Venue and 2AA Rose
|Job Title:||Executive Head Chef - Hotel, Wedding & Event Venue and 2AA Rose|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 09:31|
Executive Head Chef - Hotel, Wedding & Event Venue and 2AA Rosette Restaurant, Woodstock, Oxfordshire - £40,000 - £45,000.
This award winning 4 star hotel with 2AA Rosette Restaurant is located only 20 minutes from central Oxford on the edge of the Cotswolds, with great access to Banbury, Bicester & Cheltenham. The hotel has 54 individual designed bedrooms, a celebrated restaurant (awarded 2 Rosettes from the AA Restaurant Guide) and 7 private rooms for weddings, parties and meetings.
My client are currently recruiting for a dynamic and highly talented Executive Head Chef to join the team.
The Executive Head Chef Role
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Head Chef who is looking for a new challenge. We are looking to recruit an Executive Head Chef with a fresh food background and someone who understands seasonal produce. As Executive Head Chef you will need to be able to run the kitchen in a disciplined and systematic manner with strong management skills and the ability to delegate.
Duties as Executive Head Chef
- Ensuring that all food is presented for service in a timely manner and in correct sequence
- Being responsible for daily operations in the kitchen
- Maintaining or raising the profit margins on food
- Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs
- As Head Chef you will be held accountable for stock control, minimising wastage and delivering on target gross profit margins whilst controlling your wage cost.
- Developing and motivating our existing team under your leadership will play an import role in creating an environment capable of delivering the high standards to which we aspire.
Executive Head Chef -Key Skills
- The successful Executive Head Chef must possess a number of relevant skills, such as:
- Similar experience in quality restaurant
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Show innovation and creativity in their work
- Be a confident professional with a welcoming personality
Executive Head Chef Benefits
- Employee Awards
- Group Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In store and Online discount cards
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Assistance Fund
- Friends and Family Discounts
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Executive Head Chef
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Executive Head Chef - South Gloucestershire
£38000 - £45000 per annum
£0.00 - £12.00 per hour
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Live in Available, Bonus
Up to £30000.00 per annum