|Salary||£43938 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Healthcare membership organisation and trade union is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant department at their central London offices.
This is a fixed term contract covering maternity to start ASAP until July 2020 and will pay £43,938 pro rota.
The Executive Assistant will provide professional and confidential support to the Director of Finance & Business Enablement and Group Secretary. Duties include:
- Manage the diary, taking decisions to assess priorities.
- Organise meetings and take minutes when required, ensuring that any actions are followed up.
- Ensure that the Director is fully briefed and prepared with all relevant electronic or paper documentation for meetings.
- Manage the Director's emails by sorting, prioritising and acknowledging.
- Develop and maintain effective office systems including an electronic system for the storage and retrieval of meeting papers.
- Book travel and accommodation using an online booking system.
- Coordinate any projects as required and to undertake specific special projects as mutually agreed with the Director.
- To act as contact point for the Director for enquiries about any aspect of their role and respond appropriately, ensuring confidentially on sensitive issues is maintained at all times.
- Process expenses for the Director.
- Previous experience of working in a similar EA role supporting at senior level.
- Significant experience of coordinating complex and diverse projects and/or significant experience of providing administrative support to executive/senior managers
- Experience of managing complex and busy diaries
- Experience of organising meetings and events
- Experience of managing financial processes such as expenses and monitoring budgets
- Experience of developing new systems and processes to meet changing business needs
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to write concise briefings and papers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- High attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidently and confidentially.