|Salary||£13.00 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until the end of June initially and will pay between £13.00 per hour.
The main purpose of the Events Sales Executive will be to maximise participation in Mass Events through outbound contact with potential and existing supporters. The Events Sales Executive will assist the team with telephone sales of events, contacting warm leads and driving sign-ups, and contacting businesses to engage in marketing on our behalf and/or donate goods and services as gifts-in-kind.
The ideal Events Sales Executive will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a sales / outbound calling role, ideally within events
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of meeting/exceeding telephone sales targets
- Experience of providing excellent customer care and building strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of b2c event sales is desirable
- Experience of b2b sales
- Experience of taking part in charity fundraising events
- Knowledge and experience of the charitable sector is desirable