Events Manager - Beautiful Venue - £24k + Bonus
|Job Title:||Events Manager - Beautiful Venue - £24k + Bonus|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus|
|Contact Name:||James Carr-Dear|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 10:37|
Dynamic and growing company with exciting opportunities based in a beautiful and prestigious area of Bournemouth, near the shore.
- Straight shifts Managing events, ensuring event sheets are followed and that events run to schedule
- Responsible for quality control of events
- Ensuring all FoH elements of each event are a success
- Service, meeting budgets, client satisfaction
- Hands on management of a team of waiting staff and bar staff
- Hold client meetings and tastings
- Ensure checklists are carried out in order to maintain the 5 star standards the venue requires
- Health and safety monitoring
- Stock ordering and rotation
This is an excellent opportunity, within a burgeoning company, which offers not only excellent experience but also strong work life balance.
The hours will be variable - in accordance with the events booked. Often, you would be 8:30-4:30/5:30pm on preparation days, 9-7pm on event days and sometimes evening work will be required, depending on events.
There would always be two days off each week, but the days would depend on Events booked.
Typical shift patterns would be working Wednesday-Sunday with Monday/Tuesday off, or Tuesday-Saturday with Sunday/Monday off.
Meals are provided on shift and bonus is paid annually.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Manager - Hotel - Weybridge - £24k
Up to £24000.00 per annum
£9.00 per hour
£8.59 per hour
Events Sous Chef - Salisbury
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Sous Chef - Clock Barn - Galloping Gourmet
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum