Events Head Chef - Winchester
|Job Title:||Events Head Chef - Winchester|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Evenings Off|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 14:11|
Head Chef - Events Catering - Winchester - Salary of up to £35,000
Full time job
An events catering company which prides itself on an excellent standard of service. This company offers great opportunities for career progression and development. Currently recruiting for an experienced Head Chef to join the team at our location in Winchester were you are based in the Prep Kitchen but also you will be employed to work offsite at private events so own transport is essential…..
As a Head Chef you will work 5/7 Days - 40hrs min p/w - season April-October this can increase. No evenings as standard but clearly as events are booked or Pre booked evenings will be required but again not many per week.
Previous high-end events experience required. Longevity & Head Chef experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- To control and maintain the stock levels
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Qualifications or high end experience at Head Level
- Longevity - No Job Hopping
- Own transport is essential
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Up to £35k depending on experience.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head Chef - Winchester - Hotel - up to £50k
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Sous Chef - Winchester - Live In - £32k
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + + Tips - Live In
£11.30 per hour.
Up to £38,000
£36,000 - £39,000