Event/ Bar Staff SUPERVISOR, £10-10.50ph, Oct-Nov, Evening & Weekend
|Job Title:||Event/ Bar Staff SUPERVISOR, £10-10.50ph, Oct-Nov, Evening & Weekend|
|Location:||Bristol ( P O Boxes)|
|Salary:||£10 - £10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Cogan|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 18:05|
Location: Halloween festival, Bristol outskirts, Transport included
Hourly rate/Salary: £9.00 - £9.50ph
Do you live in Bristol or surrounding areas and have Event and Hospitality experience and looking for evening and weekend work? If so please read on…
We are looking for a supervisor!
We are urgently recruiting for qualified, presentable, reliable and passionate hospitality staff to work on a busy bar as part of a team supporting a local Halloween Festival.
We are looking for staff who are able to commit to at least two Friday to Sunday block bookings.
- Event dates: October 18th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 29th, 30th & 31st October. November 1st & 2nd.
- The shift pattern will be Friday to Sunday 06.00-01.00 approx.
- Transport to the Festival will be free and pick up from Bristol City Centre.
- We do need commitment that you are able to work at least 2 full weekends.
- Supervising a large team.
- Covering breaks.
- Changing Barrels and replacing drinks.
- Serving drinks on a busy bar.
- Providing the highest level of hospitality and ensuring everyone is having a great time.
- Being all-round generally helpful and happy.
- Previous Supervisory experience is essential.
- Must have a passion for customer service.
- Can do attitude.
- Team player.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's