|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Events Chef
Location: Southampton Area
Contract type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: : £24,000 - £25,000
Hours: Day (7am-3pm) or Event Days (10am-10pm) etc
Shifts: 5/7 days, various shifts
- Extensive paid training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Excellent Work/Life Balance.
- Meals on duty provided
- Free Car Park for all staff
- Central Station 9 minutes by walk
Are you an experienced Events Chef looking for a new challenge?
Dynamic and growing Event Company in Southampton with exciting opportunities. This company offers great opportunities for career progression and development it is a numerous events across the south cost. An Events Catering Company which prides itself on an excellent standard of service.
They are currently recruiting for an Events Chef to join the team at their base just outside Southampton. As a Events Chef you will work 5/7 days, various shifts - Prep Day (7am-3pm) or Event Days (10am-10pm etc) Own transport is essential
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- To control and maintain the stock levels
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
- Own transport is essential
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019