|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Start Date:||Jan 2019|
|Contact Name:||Rhiannon T-Ambrose|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 09:47|
Exeter/ North Devon
Competitive rate of pay
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor
This highly experienced Build and Civil Engineering contractor is now seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic team.
This successful Quantity Surveyor will join a well respected and forward thinking company
You will be taking responsibility for:
- Producing accurate and competitive bids and tenders
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other external parties
- Ensuring estimates represent value engineering, are submitted to deadline
- You will be a key player in contributing to the winning of new business.
You should be:
- Team player
- Have drive and enthusiasm and be looking to make a difference
- Have a good level of estimating and surveying experience with a recognised contractor
- Qualified to min HNC level or equivalent and process sound construction and industry knowledge ideally within Groundworks
- Knowledge of estimating software including Causeway is advantageous.
With a low staff turnover, this company has an excellent reputation as employers and with an in house training department, they take staff development seriously. An excellent opportunity with a full range of benefits awaits the successful candidate.
If this sounds like the job for you send your CV in today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's