|Salary||£25000 - £39000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
- Teaching English to KS3 & 4
- Motivating and Mentoring NQTs and less experienced teachers
- Providing support for disadvantaged children
- Aid Planning and developing the English curriculum
Ideally, you will:
- Be open to further progression opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate a record of attaining fantastic results
- Be passionate, dedicated and engaging
- Be a fully Qualified English Teacher with a relevant degree
This is a brilliant opportunity for an English teacher who is looking to join an organisation that is professional, inspirational and dedicated to providing its students with a high standard of education.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy