Engineering Scheduler/Manager (Nights)
|Job Title:||Engineering Scheduler/Manager (Nights)|
|Salary:||£28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ruth Humes|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 16:40|
Location : The role is Home Based, however ideally within 20-30 miles of Haverhill
Hours & Shifts: - Shift: Sunday-Wednesday
Working hours: Sunday 16:00-04:00 and Monday-Wednesday 19:00-07:00
This role will play a pivotal part in the management and co-ordination of our engineers (In the UK and Ireland) working on new and existing projects during the night shift. You will be ensuring all work is completed according to an installation schedule, while ensuring escalations are dealt with appropriately to enhance customer relationships.
Out of Hours Manager role responsibilities:
- Management of engineers on shift.
- Update NAV ERP system sales orders with completion and parts used details following the nights work.
- Ensure effective handover to the Installation Admin team at the end of the night.
- Monitor hours worked by engineers.
- Carry out remote testing & sign off of maintenance & break-fix tasks across customer sites.
- Strong people management skills essential.
- Experience of scheduling and management of engineers (Ideal but not essential).
- Good attention to detail.
- Must have interpersonal problem-solving skills while being motivated and self-directed.
- A real can-do attitude.
- Able to work to tight SLAs.
- The ability to be flexible and work during the day if no out of hours work requirements.
Salary & Benefits
o Salary £28,000pa
o 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
o Company Mobile Phone, Laptop and contribution to home WIFI cost
o Pension Scheme
o Length of service award scheme
o Full training on the role and business will be provided
Please contact Ruth on 07764959511 for further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's