|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Executive and Management, Engineering|
Salary: £35K - £40K
Location: Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer Manager to work at our ever expanding and prestigious client based in Goole.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide exemplary hands on engineering management duties to contribute in the smooth operation of the sites production objectives and targets. The ideal candidate will have 60% electrical and 40% mechanical experience.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer Manager, your duties will include:
- Manage and motivate all team members and ensure they are supported and work in partnership to deliver engineering KPIs that contribute to business KPI's
- Aid in the recruitment, retention and staff development processes to ensure the engineering team has the correct resources at all times
- To prioritise and manage the engineering workload / activities for the site and delegate duties to subordinates for best efficiency
- To detect and rectify any issues in a timely manner, which affects the performance / safety of plant or equipment
- Develop and deliver a cost-effective engineering stores system
- Promote best practice, ensure and adhere to all safety legislation and guidelines as well as company policies, including GMP and housekeeping
To be considered for this Multi-Skilled Engineer Manager role, the following will be required:
- Relevant qualification in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Extensive practical knowledge and previous experience within an Electrical and Mechanical Engineering environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Experience and knowledge of high speed manufacturing environments
- Excellent communication skills
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Multi-Skilled Engineer Manager role, please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com.