|Salary||£9.73 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.73 Per Hour
Length: 6 Months Contract
Join our client and you'll become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.
Join our client and be part of an inclusive workplace where everyone, no matter their background, has the opportunity to make a real difference.
Join our client and you'll become part of a values-led organisation that puts customers at the heart of everything it does.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.73 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 9:00am to 5:00pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Manage own work load, Work is typically allocated and monitored on a daily to weekly timeframe
- Build relationships with Relationship managers, client managers as 80% of generated queries are received via Client / Relationship manger on behalf of customer, as well as at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Use training material to fully understand our client Bulk Cash Products and the service we provide to our commercial customers
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload, where required verify and check the work of other colleagues
- Deputies in Flow Leader's absence to carry out daily Flow Leader tasks
- Communicate professionally with customers and colleagues either by email or telephone to clearly communicate query outcomes / resolution - Professional telephone manner required at all times
- Build relationships with 3rd party cash suppliers and escalate any concerns as appropriate
- Once fully trained, you will be required to understand our client cash accounting and reconciliation model to ensure accurate accounting entries are passed when resolving queries
- Ensure all work completed adheres to "one best way" and "quality" standards as per our policies, procedures and process maps
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Ensure that all legislative and regulatory requirements are adhered to by ensuring compliance with the defined complaint handling policy
- Champion and encourage initiatives in the team such as continuous improvement and delivering excellence
- Support flow leader to ensure that workflow, SLA adherence, quality standards and an operations excellence culture are maintained within the team
- Take personal responsibility to drive your own performance and highlight issues and concerns in advance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Able to manage own workload and work as part of a team
- Previous experience in sending professional emails to customers or other professional bodies required
- Collaborative working
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client is committed to a values-led, inclusive culture which means their colleagues work together to achieve the best results for their customers.