|Job Title:||Email-Business Support|
|Salary:||£9.73 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 12:16|
Pay Rate: £9.73 Per Hour
Length: 6 Months Contract
Join our client and you'll become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.
Join our client and be part of an inclusive workplace where everyone, no matter their background, has the opportunity to make a real difference.
Join our client and you'll become part of a values-led organisation that puts customers at the heart of everything it does.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.73 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 9:00am to 5:00pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Manage own work load, Work is typically allocated and monitored on a daily to weekly timeframe
- Build relationships with Relationship managers, client managers as 80% of generated queries are received via Client / Relationship manger on behalf of customer, as well as at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Use training material to fully understand our client Bulk Cash Products and the service we provide to our commercial customers
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload, where required verify and check the work of other colleagues
- Deputies in Flow Leader's absence to carry out daily Flow Leader tasks
- Communicate professionally with customers and colleagues either by email or telephone to clearly communicate query outcomes / resolution - Professional telephone manner required at all times
- Build relationships with 3rd party cash suppliers and escalate any concerns as appropriate
- Once fully trained, you will be required to understand our client cash accounting and reconciliation model to ensure accurate accounting entries are passed when resolving queries
- Ensure all work completed adheres to "one best way" and "quality" standards as per our policies, procedures and process maps
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Ensure that all legislative and regulatory requirements are adhered to by ensuring compliance with the defined complaint handling policy
- Champion and encourage initiatives in the team such as continuous improvement and delivering excellence
- Support flow leader to ensure that workflow, SLA adherence, quality standards and an operations excellence culture are maintained within the team
- Take personal responsibility to drive your own performance and highlight issues and concerns in advance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Able to manage own workload and work as part of a team
- Previous experience in sending professional emails to customers or other professional bodies required
- Collaborative working
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client is committed to a values-led, inclusive culture which means their colleagues work together to achieve the best results for their customers.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's