|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
£30 - £35,000
Electronic Test Technician required by growing company based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will be responsible for test and repair of electronic products to strict quality standards.
- Assembly and test of mechanical and electronic products.
- Fault finding to component level and carrying out repairs.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Updating records and databases.
- Ensuring that finished products conform to quality standards
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a similar position gained within a manufacturing or engineering or equivalent environment.
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in electronics engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience of fault finding to component level of electronic products.
- An understanding of continuous improvement processes.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.