Electrical Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Test Engineer|
|Salary:||£23000 per annum, Benefits: Site Bonus Scheme, Corporate Discounts, Excellent holidays|
|Start Date:||2019-04-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 11:42|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Wigan, (WN2)
Salary :- £23,000 p/yr + Benefits
Hrs :- Full Time Mon-Thurs (08:00-16:30hrs) & Fri (08:00-12:30hrs)
Our client is currently one of the UK's leading Electrical Manufacturer's operating throughout the UK and exporting to a large number of countries globally.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Test Engineer for their site based in Lancashire.
Candidates must have previous experience in a electrical testing capacity preferably from a manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits :-
Site Bonus Scheme
Excellent Pension Scheme
Company Corporate Discounts
26 days holiday + bank holidays per year
As an Electrical Test Engineer you duties include :-
- To carry out test programmes and plans on an incoming batch basis on our existing product range.
- To carry out test programmes on pre-determined product standards applicable to new product introductions.
- Perform calibration on test apparatus.
- Produce test Reports
- Assist in the maintenance of the laboratories UKAS Accreditation to ISO 17025.
- Analysis, testing and reporting of Customer product returns.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by line manager.
An ideal Electrical Test Engineer will have the following skills :-
Minimum of HNC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
At least 2 years experience working in a laboratory/electrical environment.
Strong problem solving skills with a naturally enquiring mind.
Ability and confidence to use items of test equipment.
Ability to produce test reports.
Computer literate with working knowledge and application of 'Microsoft Office' applications
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's