Electrical Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Flex Work Program, Health & Dental benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 09:39|
Location: Warrington (WA5 4HX)
Salary: £35K (inclusive of shift allowance) + Bonus
Hrs : Monday - Friday (6am-2pm / 2pm - 10pm)
Contract Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join one of the UK's Most Attractive Employers, winning the Top Employer award for the last 4 years.
You would be responsible for the skilled maintenance and engineering activities for the Process Operations, in addition to handling the maintenance of site service, reactive and preventative maintenance activities.
As an Electrical Maintenance Technician your duties will be :-
- Maintenance of all Electrical & Mechanical equipment and plant through Planned and Reactive Maintenance.
- Electrical maintenance and repair - 3 phase motors, 415V, control panels.
- Installation of new plant, equipment and services.
- Routine maintenance checks of the wells, boilers, water filters, refrigeration plant and air compressors.
- To ensure the department and working areas are to a high level of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Ensure that all records are kept up to date for the BRC and associated audits.
- Undertake risk assessments when required.
The successful Electrical Maintenance technician will hold the following skills/experience:-
- Must be Time Served within an Engineering or associated discipline.
- Must be an Electrically bias Engineer with previous experience in maintenance within the Brewing, Food, FMCG or similar environments.
- 415V experience is essential for this role.
- Must have PLC knowledge
- 17th or 18th Editions would be ideal.
In return, the successful candidate will receive an attractive salary, working Monday to Friday days shifts, Site Bonus, Flexible Work Program, Parental Leave in addition to Health, Dental and Pension benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£33000 - £37950 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
£25000 - £26000 per annum
£35000 - £37394 per annum
Birtley, Tyne and Wear
£34000 - £34500 per annum